About Me

My photo
Welcome to the new Campervan Chef blog! This started out life as a blog called 'Kylie's Kitchen' and ran out of steam some time ago. Since then life has changed and Kylie's Kitchen as it stood is no more. I started out as an an enthusiastic home cook but now work as a chef and cook for others in all sorts of situations. You'll find out more about this side of me if you keep tabs on my scribbles on here. I blog about food and cooking, life, family, friends and pets. I will also be keeping you up to date with our travels to our second home; the beautiful Greek island of Skiathos and the dog shelter we support there. Join us as our journey through life continues...

Saturday 2 January 2016

New Year's Resolution

I can't believe it's been almost two years since my last post. So much has changed since then. I'm still living in Tonbridge with my Woo, still own Kylie the Campervan, still love all things food but the old Kylie's Kitchen thing is no more; hence the blog name change and change of direction.

We now own five dogs; two of which we rescued from the beautiful Greek Island of Skiathos, still have anything up to four cats; depending entirely on their feline comings and goings and both Woo and I are still heavily into everything food.

I cook three days a week; one day doing a bit of volunteering for a Luncheon Club at Tonbridge Baptist Church, two days a week at the Derwent Day Centre also at TBC and have recently done a bit of cheffing for a local catering company. Rumour has it they might be taking me on regularly so watch this space!

I love to cook and love trying out new recipes; some already established, some with a bit of a twist and some completely out of the bald old head of mine!

So...leave a message and say 'hi' if you're an old friend having a bit of a re-visit, a new friend in the making or just a passer by in this wonderful food journey of ours.

Please feel free to share this blog with friends. I will be doing regular updates on Twitter and Facebook so any feedback either on there or here would be greatly appreciated.

I'm glad to be back and am looking forward to developing this new version of my blog.  Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment