About Me

My photo
Welcome to the new Campervan Chef blog! This started out life as a blog called 'Kylie's Kitchen' and ran out of steam some time ago. Since then life has changed and Kylie's Kitchen as it stood is no more. I started out as an an enthusiastic home cook but now work as a chef and cook for others in all sorts of situations. You'll find out more about this side of me if you keep tabs on my scribbles on here. I blog about food and cooking, life, family, friends and pets. I will also be keeping you up to date with our travels to our second home; the beautiful Greek island of Skiathos and the dog shelter we support there. Join us as our journey through life continues...

Sunday 10 January 2016

Eggs in bed

It's my Woo's birthday weekend but I was the one treated this morning with breakfast in bed.  Ducks eggs on toast with a sprinkle of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. What a great way to start the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment